Support for Higher Education students

Eligible students on our Higher Education Courses are able to apply for Maintenance loans, the Childcare Grant and the Adult Dependent Grant (in addition to tuition fee loans). You will need to apply directly to Student Finance England for these loans.

If you are studying on a Part-Time Higher Education Course, HNC / HND, you are not be entitled to a maintenance loan.

Learning Support Support for those with disabilities or learning difficulties is via a Government grant called the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). You should make this application at the same time you apply for Student Finance. Please email the ALS team before your course begins so that we can discuss adjustments you might require on your course.

Careers, Information Advice and Guidance We recognise that students join Morley at all stages of their lives and careers. Our Careers service will support you in making informed decisions about your next steps. Please email our Careers Service team for more information and to book a one-to-one session with a qualified adviser

TFL If you are a full-time student (15 hours a week or more) and living in a London borough you can get discounted travel with an 18+ Student Oyster photocard. Please apply through the TFL website.

Back to Student Services at Morley

Back to Handbook homepage