Support for Higher Education

Eligible students on our Higher Education Courses are able to apply for maintenance loans, in addition to the tuition fee loans, to support you while you study.  You may also be able to apply for Disabled Students’ Allowance, Childcare Grant, Parents’ Learning Allowance or Adult Dependants’ Grant.  You apply for these through Student Finance England.

Please note maintenance loans may not be available for part time courses. 

Learning Support

Support for those with disabilities or learning difficulties is via a Government grant called the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). You should make this application at the same time you apply for Student Finance. Please contact the ALS team before your course begins so that we can discuss adjustments you might require on your course.

For further advice:

Careers Information, Advice and Guidance

We recognise that students join Morley at all stages of their lives and careers. Our Careers service will support you in making informed decisions about your next steps.

Please email for more information and to book a one-to-one session with a qualified adviser.


If you are a full-time student (15+ hours a week) and living in a London borough you can get discounted travel with an 18+ Student Oyster photo card . Please apply through the TFL website.

For further advice:

Back to Student Services at Morley

Back to Students start here… homepage